As a group company of NSK, we share a goal of contributing to the preservation of the global environment and the development of mankind and society. Kuribayashi supplies clean and safe products that are free of waste while protecting the beautiful Shinshu environment and promoting the development of the region.
Kuribayashi will continue to “forge” and boldly challenge the cutting edge of manufacturing while demonstrating strong manufacturing capabilities by providing waste-free, clean, and safe products that are a cut above the rest, preserving the global environment, and realizing a sustainable society.
”Creation” and “Challenge”
Creating People, Form, and the Future
Going,Going, & Going
Passing along an attitude of grasping the truth and a spirit of sharing excitement to the next generation.
- We respect the originality of individuals and strive to be a cooperative group.
We will continue to be a company that values trust and credibility.
- We will pursue new technologies and challenge the cutting edge of manufacturing while focusing on creating beautiful, waste-free shapes so that we can continue to provide clean, safe products.
- We will continue to meet the needs of manufacturers, contributing to the betterment of the future.
guidelines for action
- We challenge ourselves to achieve high-level goals without setting limits.
- We value teamwork to expand empathy.
- We will comply with regulations, laws, and internal company norms.
- We seek the essence by investigating the “three realities”: the site, the object, and what happened
- We value people and technique and act with pride.
Based on the basic principles of “safety takes priority over everything else” and “creating a safe, secure, and comfortable workplace,” Kuribayashi has established the following occupational safety and health policies. We are committed to occupational safety management activities to protect the life and health of every employee and to fulfill our responsibility to society regarding occupational safety and health.
- Comply with health and safety related legal requirements applicable to the Company and any other requirements to which the Company agrees.
- Achieve good communication and respectful cooperation with workers to ensure safety and health.
- Eliminate potential sources of injury and illness and reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- Work with workers to raise safety awareness through company-wide health and safety activities.
- Continuously strive to improve the health and safety management system.
The “Safety and Quality Dojo” (commonly known as the “Anzen Dojo”), located on the headquarters premises, is the core facility of the company. Under the guidance of dedicated instructors, the dojo provides instruction in acquiring skills, safety awareness, and risk management abilities that directly relate to work in the field.
We also have regular training opportunities and conduct drills to enhance our sense of safety and ability to predict hazards. Safety awareness signs are posted throughout the premises, and we have established an educational system and work environment in which constant attention to both safety awareness and skills is a daily standard.
Continuous challenges to pursue processing technologies and meet diversifying customer needs have given birth to Kuribayashi’s higher-quality and lower-cost products. In order to continue to provide these products, we have established a quality policy.
- With customer satisfaction as our first priority, we will strive to maintain and improve our high level of technology and quality to meet the needs of our customers.
- We will continue to boldly challenge higher and farther with the cooperation of all employees, aiming to maintain our “strong manufacturing capabilities” amidst the evergrowing needs and the globally changing demand structure.
- We will not only comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our company but also fulfill our expected social responsibilities while meeting the requirements of our customers and continuously improving our quality management system.
Kuribayashi has been manufacturing bearing parts and automotive parts in the rich natural environment of Shinshu.
We are conscious of the fact that our corporate activities are connected not only to the local environment but also to the global environment, so we have established the following environmental policy. We are committed to environmental management activities to protect and hand down the rich nature to the next generation.
- Comply with environment-related legal requirements applicable to our company and other conditions to which we agree.
- Set environmental objectives and targets, implement tasks, and continuously improve.
- Prevent environmental pollution and reduce environmental impact.
- Promote resource and energy conservation activities.
- Promote waste reduction and recycling activities.
- We will strive to continuously improve our environmental management system to enhance our environmental performance, including the above.
contribution to the community
As a company with a long history in the ‘manufacturing town’ of Sakaki Town, Nagano Prefecture, we hope to contribute to the sustainable development of this region and continue to be needed and trusted by the community.
To this end, we will comply and cooperate with local welfare policies and revitalization facilities.